Re: Aaron Sneary Rocks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:27:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jeff Stembel wrote:
I got a friend of mine to vidcap it for me.  I'll post it sometime tomorrow
morning.

Okay, deep links are here:

Looks like Brickshelf is temporarily blocking mpeg files.  Dan was kind enough
to offer hosting on Peeron, so you can get them here now:

http://peeron.com/tmp/LegoMasterBuilders-1.mpg
http://peeron.com/tmp/LegoMasterBuilders-2.mpg

Thanks Dan!

Jeff