Re: Place to crash Thursday night?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer wrote:
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
All -
I'm looking for a place to crash Thursday night before BrickFest.

I'm looking for a place to stay Thursday night as well.  Well not to mention
I'm still seeking a roommate at the Hilton ( I guess the Hilton, I'm
flexible) for Fri - Sun.  I can even sleep on the floor, it's not a big
deal.  Actually just give me a pillow and point to the tub and I might even
be alright. ;-)

Dunno about Thursday night (I'm also looking for somewhere for then) but if you
don't find anything else, I'm sure Bram and I will be willing to give you a
piece of the floor in our room for you to crash on.  I've got a room for us at
the Hilton for Friday through Sunday nights.

Maybe for Thursday we just need to find a cheap hotel somewhere and get a mass
of rooms or something :)

Adrian

It just so happens that I found a hotel on http://www.expedia.com last night for
$57 a night. This hotel also offers shuttle service to the claredon metro
station from 9am to noon. Now if I am correct and I hope I am, that metro
station is about a block from Brickfest. To reach the hotel directly go to
http://www.innsofvirginia.com/Arlington.htm or like I said do a search on
expedia for arlington hotels and get there lower rate of $57 a night.

OnDrew