    Historical Lego trains display —Bram Lambrecht
   Hi Wamaluggers, One of my first stops on vacation was Lancaster, PA (such an exciting place). While there, we visited the toy train museum in the area, and I noticed that you guys have a diorama of 70's era Lego train and town sets in a display (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Historical Lego trains display —John Gerlach
   x-posting to .trains, just because I know most of those folks would be interested! (...) That's pretty cool. Perhaps LEGO should approach them about adding a few more current trains to the display? Or maybe even one of the train clubs?? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)