Subject:
Mindstorms Club (Again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:34:46 GMT

Hi again!

I'm still working on getting a Mindstorms group together in Southeastern
Virginia.

So far, I've gotten some interest from a younger group (8-16 year olds) in
the Hampton Roads area.  With a little luck, this December we'll be having a
first meeting with some show and tell for the younger devotees and some
discussion with the adults to determine the scope of the project.

Although it was originally my intention to form a group of adults who like
to build with Mindstorms, I'm as excited to find out what these young minds
can come up with.  So if you're interested let us know, no matter what your age.

Thanks,

Rich Jenkins
rjenkins@dailypress.com