Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 02:11:17 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
"James J. Trobaugh" <thinice@avana.net> wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

...Originally it was just a get together mini-fest thing, but someone • found a train show
happening in October in Richmond that would be cool to play at too :-)

[ ... snipped ... ]

If you do something in Richmond (and I assumming Virginia), keep us down
here in NC in the loop!  It is only about a two hour drive from the Triangle
(Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) to the Richmond/Petersburg area.

...Most definitely... the idea started when I mentioned to Frank that we should have a
mini-fest somewhere roughly between our two groups. Richmond is kinda the best place
between us. We've already got some leads on free play areas :-)

...I figure we all carpool there and get a couple of rooms and just hang out and play :-)

...And its a big bonus if this train thing works out. its at the Richmond Science Museum.
It would be cool to have both groups do a small layout so we can compare notes and
stuffe... :-)

Hmm, we still need to do a WAMALUG/NCLUG meeting in Richmond, of course
we can add RichLUG into the picture now also!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com