Re: lee tuckers steam engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:22:30 GMT

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 02:16:11PM +0000, kai brodersen wrote:
Hello,
I know this is old news to most of you but while surffing peeron.com I came
across lee tuckers steam engine.  Now, i wanted to do something like that
but I need Lee's help on a part in the engine.  I hate to harvest mail so i
am posting this for lee tucker to respond to me :)

I'm actually not sure if Lee reads lugnet or not...  and I don't have his
email.  Sorry...  However, you might be interested that Lee isn't a purist
- his models do use modified/mutilated bricks...  Still very cool though :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6875_1>:  Hovercraft (LEGO/SYSTEM/Space/Futuron), '88, 87 pcs, 1 figs