Subject:
Shell Promo in Northern Virginia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:40:52 GMT

I will be headed up to Fairfax next week for Thanksgiving at my parents
house (off Bradock Road near GMU) and was curious if the Shell Promo sets
are available in Northern Virgina?  Down here in the Raleigh area none
(zero) of the Shell stations are participating.  I actually called Shell and
learned that there is not one Shell station in the entire 919 area code
participating.

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com