Re: Couldn't leave you guys out...The birth of the *LUG box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:52:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Dave Johann writes:
   will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. We'd like to start • this
box
   on it's journey by November 6th at the latest.

so, wanna have a November meeting MichLUGers?
Fine with me but make it on a saturday, somewhere close (i.e. detroit????)
Lansing is fine with me but i need to know where it is gonna be why in • advance!

thanks
kai

I don't think I will be able to make for a November meeting.  Time, money, etc.
But, I think this LUG box idea is really good, and we shoud do what we can to
help it get off the ground.

-Jason Spears