Re: testing webcam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 16:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Kevin Loch writes:

Ahh Yes thats better.  Thanks.  Your looking pretty relaxed by the way :-).

The guy in the tropical shirt is a co-worker.

I figured.  It's just when I was looking you were in the frame leaning back and
smiling/laughing (Hard to tell the difference on a cam) at what appeared to be
the ceiling.

Anyway seeing I won't be able to make it for brickfest it will be nice to be
able to join in on the web from time to time.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/