Re: in DC 7 - 12 April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.dc, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Although I will be terribly busy supporting setup of a show over the weekend
I'm hoping that Tuesday 11 April will be a slack evening.

Any chance for a get together? Nobody in Florida wanted to get together so I'm
kinda wondering if I have bad aftershave or something.

++Lar

Hey WAMALUG!

Thanks for a great time, it was fun.

Thanks also for helping me maintain my putative record as the AFOL, not working
for LEGO, who has met the most other AFOLs in the flesh...

++Lar