Subject:
Wamalug's Upcoming April Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:40:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone!  We have two meetings coming up.  The first meeting will
be on Sunday, April 9, and the second one will be on Saturday, April
15.  Both will start at 10:00 a.m.  I would like to encourage anyone in the
area to try and come, especially if you haven't been to one yet.  We'd always
like to see some new faces!

Jeff

Re: Wamalug's Upcoming April Meetings