 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 58
Re: luggin' along
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:36:42 GMT

welcome aboard, david!

sadly i devote next to no time to legos anymore and the wafol page is WAY
overdue for an update.  still, it's nice to know there are some lego fan
surfers in utah.

cheers to sproat, too!!!

..joseph g

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, David Gardner writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey WAFOLs,

Erm, that's probably just me, Joseph, and Barbara...

We probably should get things going again.  Have we had any new AFOLs move
into the Utah area lately?  Anyone want to hold a LUG meeting?

Cheers,
- jsproat

well i just moved to smithfield which is right by logan im 11. i mostly
build pirates and castle stuff