 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 47
Re: Age Limit for WAFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:31:07 GMT

Nathan Falslev wrote:
  I've been in lugnet.space for a while now and just now started looking into
local groups.  I came across the large(300+) "Age Limitations" discussion and
wondered what WAFOL's limit, if any, was.  I searched in the previously
mentioned discussion and found no views.  I don't neccesarilly want to join
right now, I'm simply pondering some things.

Hi, Nathan!  AFAIK, we haven't really formally discussed age limitations.
It has been mentioned that we'd prefer adults (mainly for liability and some
other reasons), though we've had at least one meeting with a minor.

By the same token, we have no concrete membership criteria, either.  No
dues, no lists, no charter, nada.  It seems we're pretty flexible.  :-,
We're also pretty small at the moment (maybe 3 "full-time" members), so
virtually any new face would be welcome.

Perhaps this is something to discuss at our next meeting...  Perhaps a
reason to have another meeting?  ;-)  I dunno about you guys, but BrikWars
is looking pretty keen; perhaps we could try a game or two next meeting.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?