 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
ULUG Train Show from <cough> <cough> March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 16:25:56 GMT

To all,

Well, ULUG had a great train show in March. I am extremely late getting the pictures posted. I forgot my camera and had to use a family members and then we had a baby ...

ULUG has made some really great strides from show-to-show.

We have improved the following:

1- the overall content
. a- At this show we had two new member attend (David and Spencer)
. b- David is a train enthusiast and about double our track total
. c- Spencer is a brick enthusiast. He supplied a double helix monorail and built a mountain at the show
. d- In all we had two monorails.
2- the layout itself
. a- The club is learning how to use TrackDraw and we are inventoring our baseplates to make better transitions
3- the transitions. . a- Still a little shaky but we are improving

Anyway without further ado, here is the gallery:

Comments are always welcome.

Thanks, Brian