 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 48
Re: Is ULUG meeting in April?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 03:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Durney wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know if there will be a ULUG meeting in April.  If so, could
someone please send me email to let me know when and where it will be?
Thanks,
Brian Durney

Brian,

There is a meeting tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 pm at Jordan's home.

Here are the directions:

From the north using I-15
Get off on 9000 south and head west.
Turn left on 4000 west and head south.
My house is the one directly after the big park and is on the street right
before the church (Laurel Ridge Drive), the first one on the right.
From the south using I-15
Get off on Bangerter Highway and head west.
Turn left on 9800 south and head west.
Turn right on 4000 west and head north.
Like I said earlier, my house is the first house on the right on the street
directly after the church.

Just the address: 4010 West Laurel Ridge Drive, West Jordan

The agenda is as follows:

1- Review the website
2- Pick-a-brick (via Spencer)
3- MOCs