 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 498
Re: TexLUG at HBCE 2007 in San Antonio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Eric Strand wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Here is the correct post mod gallery link:

--Tony

Tony,

I had been following the planning of this event and it looks like it really turned out well. I really like all of the trees, and the snow trees in the winter waterfall module look very striking.

I noticed a 341 tucked in there. http://guide.lugnet.com/set/341_1

For someone like me who enjoys OLD items, this was a nice touch.

How long did the moonbase and town last before the dragons took over? Great little details!

Eric Strand

Hehe... Lee, the guy who spent a very long time to get all the parts for that #341, was also the one responsible for infesting the layout with dragons. The ifestation happened on Sunday, but didn’t last long. Thanks to Tim, though, Batman took over dragon duties in the viking diorama in the dragon’s absence. Lee also infested the town, as well, including a great pose of his dragon wrapping itself around that tall mountain, but I was a fool and didn’t take a picture of it.

Wish I could take credit for any of it, but fortunately we have a lot of talented, crazy people in TexLUG.

--Tony