 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 469
468  |  470
Subject:
TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 7/10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:31:59 GMT

Folks,

Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday,
July 10.

Bring your latest creations, or share some tips on where
you've gotten good deals lately - Target is putting Lego
on clearance up in Dallas, hopefully the same is true
here in Austin.

I'll be bringing the brand-new 8421 Technic Mobile
Crane.  This model is a real beast!  For a preview, see:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8421

See you there!

-Tim

PS - I'll be at Brickfest in DC during August's meeting,
so we'll need someone to open up the meeting room next
month.