 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 464
463  |  465
Subject:
TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 4/10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:13:53 GMT

Folks,

Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming
Sunday (tomorrow).  Particulars are below.

Bring your creations and show off what you've been
working on!

I'll bring my pictures from the recent all-Texlug
meeting, and set up my monorail tunnel mountain one last
time before breaking it down to build Mountain 2.0.

This is also the first of two optional test/debug
sessions for the June sumobot contest.  Let the smack
talk begin!

See you there...

-Tim