 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
TEXLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:28:15 GMT

I just wanted to thank Jason, Laura, and TJ for their effort in organizing
today's TEXLUG meeting.  If I forgot anyone that assisted in organizing
today's meeting, I apologize.  Today's meeting was alot of fun.

For what it's worth, I would encourage having another meeting before next
October.  October would be a great time to have a meeting, but I would like
to see meetings more often than every six months.  Does anyone have any
further opinions on this?

- John

--

John Eric Voltin