 Organizations / United States / TennLUG / *23 (-5)
Re: LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:56:34 GMT

Followups to LUGNET.ORG

I would like to add CARLUG and Midsouth LTC to the LUGMAP.  To do so I need to
know the region that you represent.  Are both just Arkansas? or are they more
broad.  Also what does CAR stand for? C_entral AR_kansas?

The LUGNET Admins may want to add a newsgroup for you as well.

Eric Kingsley

In lugnet.loc.us.ar, Matthew Greene writes:
We finally have a place to set up the train lay out and meet.  So we will be
setting regular meetings are CARLUG and Midsouth LTC.

When
The 2nd Sat - 9am till Noon & the 3rd Tuesday from 7PM till 10PM
         That means 9/15 &/or 9/18 will be the Sept dates.
Where
500 Dupree Drive, Jacksonville, AR -  the corner of Dupree & Louise
   Let me know and I can email you a map or I will post a map to brickshelf.

The club layout will be set up and we will talk about changes for the
upcoming Arkansas River Valley Annual Train Show.  The club is set to show
there on Oct 13th.

Bring your trains, MOC's and ideas.

Any questions drop me an email.

Matthew Greene

Subject:
LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:32:56 GMT

We finally have a place to set up the train lay out and meet.  So we will be
setting regular meetings are CARLUG and Midsouth LTC.

When
The 2nd Sat - 9am till Noon & the 3rd Tuesday from 7PM till 10PM
          That means 9/15 &/or 9/18 will be the Sept dates.
Where
500 Dupree Drive, Jacksonville, AR -  the corner of Dupree & Louise
    Let me know and I can email you a map or I will post a map to brickshelf.

The club layout will be set up and we will talk about changes for the
upcoming Arkansas River Valley Annual Train Show.  The club is set to show
there on Oct 13th.

Bring your trains, MOC's and ideas.

Any questions drop me an email.

Matthew Greene

Re: New Groups added to LUGMAP development page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:44:45 GMT

Thanks!

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
Done.

http://www.nelug.org/map/na/usa/lug/

Eric K.

In lugnet.org, Scott E. Thomas writes:
Hey Eric,

Could you link TennLUG to it's website, http://www.tennlug.com ?

Scott
Member 718

<snip>
In lugnet.org.us, Eric Kingsley writes:
If you have any additions or changes that need to be made to these maps • please
post them in lugnet.org to be sure I will see them.

Eric Kingsley

Re: New Groups added to LUGMAP development page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:43:01 GMT

Done.

http://www.nelug.org/map/na/usa/lug/

Eric K.

In lugnet.org, Scott E. Thomas writes:
Hey Eric,

Could you link TennLUG to it's website, http://www.tennlug.com ?

Scott
Member 718

<snip>
In lugnet.org.us, Eric Kingsley writes:
If you have any additions or changes that need to be made to these maps • please
post them in lugnet.org to be sure I will see them.

Eric Kingsley

Re: New Starfighter @ Silicon Psyche (formerly Moonbase Io)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.tennlug
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 04:41:27 GMT

Well, I haven't heard from Rich in some time, or Robert for that matter.
You can check with http://www.tennlug.com to see if anything has changed.

Scott
Member 718

Thanks Scott. BTW, any word on the next Tennlug meeting?

Later,
Todd

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact