  May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

With both summer and the NXT launch sneaking up fast on us, we've decided to have a BrickHeap Wars competition again for our next meeting (on May 20th). BrickHeap Wars is a competition where people arrive at the meeting, and get in teams to build (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

(...) Shane Brinkman-Davis, (unable to post himself,) has asked me to post for him: he's going to be a team captain for the BrickHeap Wars we're having in two weeks. If you would like to join his team, there are still a few slots available. Please (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

It's just over 10 days until BrickHeap Wars! We have 6 teams now, only two of which are SMART teams. Since a team is 4 to 6 people, there are going to be a lot of SMART members who won't be participating unless another team or two is started. There (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

(...) As of this morning, two more teams have signed up. I would say that this is the last chance for a third SMART team to be started! Any volunteers? -- David Schilling (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

Just one week left till BrickHeap Wars! And there's room for only one more team! Anyone want to step up to be the final team captain? -- David Schilling (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: May 20th SMART Meeting: BrickHeap Wars!

I look forward to seeing everyone for BrickHeap Wars tomorrow. We have an excellent challenge for you! Don't forget, the meeting starts at noon. If you haven't signed up for a team yet, you should contract Shane or Gus (see previous messages for (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)