    Re: NWBrickCon 2004 - Crate Contraption —Jim Johnson
   I just saw this thing live and I must say it was incredibly impressive. I talked with a gentlemen from SMART for a bit of time, but I forget his name (I believe it was Mark). Anyway, hats off to you folks, it was a really neat display. The whole (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: NWBrickCon 2004 - Crate Contraption —David Schilling
   (...) Thanks for coming by to see us! We'll look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. (November's meeting is on the 20th, due to Thanksgiving weekend.) There's a few more pictures of the crate contraption robots at (URL) (Most of the second (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)