Subject:
New Lego store in BelSquare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 02:15:23 GMT

I was just in Bel Square today, and saw this:

Yeah!! Up until now the nearest Lego store has been either the one in Chicago, or Legoland California, both over a thousand miles away!

The location is west of the tug-boat (and Talls Camera), beside Jojo kids, across from Oilily, (and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory).

I asked at the help desk and they said it’ll be about a month or perhaps a bit longer before they open. I heard lots of construction noises inside.

Can’t wait!!!

--
David Schilling