Re: Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:03:49 GMT

Amazing!

Purly amazing.

Well done all of you!

To bad this post seems to have been hidden in the flow of Lugnet. Thanks for the
highlight Philo (added a spotlight myself alas I think it's too late for the
frontpage).

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Re: Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption