 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 197
Re: (look out) I'm a-comin' yer way!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
Joel Jacobsen at jacobsen@oar.net wrote:

<snipped>

Hi Joel!

I'll rally the troops and see who wants to have an impromptu SEALUG meeting
and hang out and such. Please check back with us when the date gets closer,
because I have a feeling some people will say "oh yeah" and then forget
about it until then. ;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Greetings Mr. Muffin Head!

I shall do that.

I must say that I am realy looking forward to the visit. The last time I was
back "home" for any sort of vacationing was about 4 years ago, now. *8|

Talk at ya in another month or so (about this at least <G>).

Joel J