 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
SEALUG May Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:50:45 GMT

Howdy all!

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that the May 5th SEALUG meeting is
on!  We're meeting at my house in Bothell this month!  If you're interested
in attending and not on the SEALUG mailing list, drop me a line for directions.

Sean