 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 96
Re: Meet Location Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 00:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Adrian Egli wrote:
   I was speaking with my friend Jill at the Epilepsy Foundation of San Diego who’s in charge of programs and events. We were talking about the child & parent meetings they hold every month and I suggested having a SANDLUG meeting where local builders can show off stuff and show building techniques. They are located in the central part of San Diego, about a mile north of the zoo, and meetings are held once a month on Sundays.

I did mention to Jill I would pass word of this first to see who would be interested before committing to any date. Interested?

Adr.

Hi--

Even though I’m not a member, I’d like to encourage this if at all possible. As an epileptic, I think it’d be great for all--the kids would love having a look at all the MOCs, etc., and the chance to let the kids teach about epilepsy would be wonderful. I know I would have loved this when I was a kid!

Many thanks for the consideration (and letting me weigh in)!

Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew “The Brick Detective”