 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
July SANDLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 03:21:37 GMT

The July SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday July 26 from 6:30 PM - ??? at Matt
& Dawn's home. We're sticking with our regular meeting date of the 4th Saturday
of the month. The meeting time is later than usual because rumor has it that
perhaps 1 or 2 members might be attending Comic-Con. Matt lives only about 4
miles from the convention center.

We will be showing off MOCs, buy/sell/trade, and parts draft of 7040 Dwarves
Mine Defender. There's even rumor of a VIP in the AFOL community visiting. If
you're interested in attending, send an email for the address.

Keep Building!