 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
May SANDLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 14:50:48 GMT

The May SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday May 24 from 1:00-5:00 PM at John
Cooper's home. Yes, we know this is Memorial Day weekend. We are trying to
establish a meeting routine on the 4th Saturday of the month.

We will be showing off MOCs, buy/sell/trade, build in a bag and parts draft of
4837 Creator Mini Trains and 4838 Creator Mini Vehicles. If you're interested in
attending, send an email for the address.

Keep Building!