 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *391 (-5)
Subject:
RichLUG to display at VA Aviation Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:19:25 GMT

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG)  will once again present a display at
the Virginia Aviation Museum's Eighth Annual Wings n' Rails show in Richmond,
Virginia, on March 24-25. Hours for the event are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm both
days.The museum is located at the Richmond International Airport in Sandston:
http://vam.smv.org/

Subject:
Meeting - Saturday, March 3, 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:33:06 GMT

RichLUG will hold its monthly meeting this Saturday, March 3, 2007, at the
Tuckahoe Library on Starling Road (off Parham, behind Topeka's Steakhouse).
The meeting will start at 10:00 am and run until approximately 12:00 noon.
We will be in the (very) large conference room upstairs, right off the main
atrium.  Please stop in if you are in the area!

Tim
RichLUG member

Subject:
RichLUG to display at Virginia Aviation Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:46:52 GMT

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG)  will once again present a display at
the Virginia Aviation Museum's seventh annual Wings n' Rails show in Richmond,
Virginia, on March 25-26. Hours for the event are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
The museum is located at the Richmond International Airport in Sandston,
Virginia: http://www.vam.smv.org/

Hope to see you there!

Bert

Member, RichLUG

Subject:
GATS 2005 Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:12:39 GMT

I've uploaded pics from the GATS 2005 show to our RichLUG folder on
Brickshelf.

Dustin

Subject:
In Virginia Beach this week (6-8 Dec 2004)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.hardlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:07:08 GMT

I will be in VA this week, or part of it. I fly out tonite, getting in late. I
am for sure going to be around tomorrow (Tuesday) nite, but depending on the
needs of the client, may or may not fly home Wednesday, or stay later.

if anyone is interested in getting together, drop me a line or call my cell,
it's not hard to find the number as it is on any email I've ever sent, just
about.

I am flying in/out of Norfolk, and staying at a Courtyard in Virginia Beach.

Would LOVE to hang with folks!

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact