 Organizations / United States / PennLUG / 6
Meeting Notes: 6-17-06
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.pennlug
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 03:26:56 GMT

Members in attendance:

Mike Gibney

Cale Leiphart

Matt Krotzer

Matt Hocker

Chris Forbes-Nicotera

Notes

Cale stunned us all by delivering an amazing MOC in his PennLUG Speedway. After getting the tables assembled, we began arranging our layout. After filling in the basics, Chris arrived with his dock assembly, which has to be seen to be believed. It definitely steps up the quality of our overall layout. Mike debuted his garage, which was a last minute addition and definitely filled some unplanned gaps, while Matt and Matt came through with 2 great monorail trains which should catch some attention with the viewers.

Most of the meeting was spent setting up for the dry run of our display for the NMRA show. Still have several open holes in the overall layout, but should be able to fill them in time for the show. We smoothed out several issues, including repeated derailments and switching issues.

The meeting wrapped up around 5pm, when we finalized when to meet on the 18th, when we will be displaying our layout at West Green Tree Church of the Bretheren in Elizabethtown.