 Organizations / United States / PennLUG / 11
Re: PennLUG Display at The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.pennlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.pennlug, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi Cale,

thanks for sharing. This is a great train layout. Not to big, not to small and it contains all relevant things you need for such a layout like houses, streets, cars, trucks, people, track, engines, waggons, track side stuff ... And everything is covered with baseplates and you’ve used a nice cloth to cover the tables.

Tank You

   I have two questions:

The steamer looks great, is there a gallery showing more detailled pics of the loco and the tender somewhere available?

The 8wide box cars are cool. Do you have any detailled pics of the trucks without the LEGO emement holding the wheels available?

I don’t have galleries for the the 2-10-0 steam engine or the box cars yet but I do have some of my other train MOCs on Brickshelf. Including more detailed photos of the truck design. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=233928

Cale