Re: Legofest/Dinner Sat October 28th at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
As some of you know, we'll have a couple out-of-towners in next weekend
(Chris Maddison and Ryan Dennett), and for that reason a few of us here in
the Boston area are throwing something together.  We plan to meet at The
Construction Site in Waltham(http://www.constructiontoys.com for directions)
between 3-4:30 PM where afterword we'll head across the street to Bison
County for some dinner.  I reserved the room at BC for 4:30, and there are
no other reservations for then.

If you can make it, please do!  Bring your MOCs, cameras, etc for an
afternoon of Lego fun (doesn't that sound cheesy).  I hope to see a lot of
people there who I haven't met yet as well.

Its not a NELUG-only thing, so all ages are welcome!!

Reminder -- this is tomorrow!  It will be a lot of fun!

For a head count, please email me (since I hold the room reservation) at
tim@zacktron.com - I'd appreciate a rough estimate ahead of time.

Tim, what's the count up to now?  Also, I forgot to write you earlier -- Suz
and I will be there, so that's 2 more.

--Todd