Re: Hartford Greenburg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ct.hnh
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Alex Kaiser writes:
I have a few questions about this show. Is the show only open to Nelug
members? And where is it in Hartford. Im interested in going.

Well the show is open to everyone and is at the New Hartford Expo Center.

That being said I doubt very much that NELUG will participate in the Hartford
show.  I only posted this to make sure there were not folks in the Hartford
area that wanted to do a display.  I think all of the Boston folks will be
concentrating on the Willmington MA Show thats a week later.

It is possible that at some point in the future we will do both shows but not
anytime soon.  We need to get our sea legs first before we start a traveling
tour.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group