Subject:
NELUG to Disaply at GTE in Hartford, CT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:31:26 GMT

NELUG will be displaying at the Great Train Expo in Hartford, CT this weekend.

This layout will be a smaller than our usual layout, but will still provide plenty of fun for the show. Please feel free to drop by and introduce yourself if you are in the area.

Show hours are 10am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 3rd and 4th. Admission is $7.00, good for both days.

-Elroy