Subject:
NELUG at Greenberg Train and Toy show December 18 and 19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:34:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The gallery on the NELUG web site has been updated with pictures from our
appearance at the December Greenberg Train and Toy show in Wilmington MA.

We had a couple new Skyscrapers in this layout in our growning Downtown area.
We seem to be growing like a real city when it runs out of space, vertically.
One tower also contains a passenger platform and the tracks go through the
building.  Again this was to use real estate that was previously under utilized.
We have been unable to obtain more space from Greenberg over our last few shows
and I suppose this was the natural result of more people building more things
for the same size layout.

Among other new items were a new amusement park ride, an automated crane, a
point to point trolly, and several structures.  There are also a couple of
movies of some of the automation in the gallery.

Enjoy,

http://www.nelug.org/Events/Greenberg_12_04/greenberg_12_04.html

Eric Kingsley
The New England LEGO Users Group