Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 05:20:14 GMT

I'm a recent importee to this part of the world and am looking to meet some
fellow brickheads.  Please add me to the list of spectators (participant
wannabees but its probably too late for that) who would like to drop by but
requires knowledge of where to go.

Brikwars has not yet made it to Ottawa.  I need some exposure so I can take
it back there :-)

Doug
ParLUGment member #7

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John P. Henderson writes:

snip

4. Is it normal for a first-timer to be a mere spectator?

It's been done.  Typically, they are ridiculed and called "weak" and
"cowardly".  Actually, that's not true ... many games have had spectators, and
they always seem to enjoy themselves as well.  After all, when all is said and
done it's still a room full of people who love talking LEGO.