  Re: When the world was young...

Hey, shouldn't we name our kingdoms? Keep in mind that you don't have to reveal your races, just give the land they're coming from a name. And just to clarify, each *team* is a kingdom. - Joe "Joe Comeau" <joe.comeau@ctp.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

Jonathan and I are from the Kingdom of Draak, a land strong in character and beauty. - Joe "Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HDCu3s.21Au@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

In the North, life is harder. The Northern Lands of Ram'aka are no exception, and those who spend their lives there are in a constant struggle against harsh nature on the one hand, and harsher neighbors on the other. Living near the very edge of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)