Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:21:59 GMT

Hey, shouldn't we name our kingdoms?  Keep in mind that you don't have to
reveal your races, just give the land they're coming from a name.  And just
to clarify, each *team* is a kingdom.

- Joe

"Joe Comeau" <joe.comeau@ctp.com> wrote in message
When the world was young, the Anasazi roamed the Earth.  They were more • than
just a nomadic people, for they were part of the world itself.  Where the
Anasazi roamed, plants flourished, game was plentiful and the races of • Earth
thrived, as did peace among them.
<snip>

Re: When the world was young...
Jonathan and I are from the Kingdom of Draak, a land strong in character and
beauty.

- Joe