Re: New Buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:35:39 GMT

oops....www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39762

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Thomas Duggan writes:

Well, after 7 or 8 train shows with the same buildings, I have decided it's
time to completely re-do my main street scene.

The first building to be done...is of course a new fire station (as if it
wasn't expected)It's not completely finished, as I need more sand red
bricks, and brown plates, but the faceade is at least done.

See it here www.brickshelf.com/cgi[-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39762

I have a few more designs for other buildings in mind, and should hopefully
be done by the next train show

Tom D