Re: Brickle Earth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:

I'll enjoy them when they become public, until then could you post deep
links instead?

Actually, the moderators beat me to the punch.  Grrrr, those pesky, efficient
moderators ...

Green Rolling Hill: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39711
Rock Outcropping: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39152
Modular Tower Castle: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39701
Trees: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39705

As an aside, I've taken to calling the upcoming battlefield "Brickle Earth".
Does that mean I'm ill?

-s