Re: Pictures from the festival of trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all,

Here are a few pics that we took at the NELUG display at the Festival of
trees.  It's a new camera, and I'm still learning how to use it, so forgive
me if some of the pictures are not up to par.

http://peeron.com/pics/festival02/

Enjoy!

Did! (very much) Thanks for sharing!

Most enjoyable I think is the Dunkin Donuts with the parking lot jam packed
full of police cars.