Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:27:49 GMT

I have a feeling this ship is going to take a while to assemble.  Now as
much as I like spending hours setting up layouts, I think I'd rather spend
that time searching for datapackets and avoiding aliens.  Why don't I figure
out how everything fits together before hand to reduce setup time.

To do this I need an email from each of you that includes the following:
1. Module size (32x32, 16x32, etc)
2. Module name (see below)
3. Door location (see finding door locations)

Finding door locations, refer to this page:
For other sized modules, put door one in the same place and increment
clockwise for the other door numbers.

The Coalition Research Vessel Zero-Point-Nine-Three-Seven so far:
32x32 - Sick Bay (at present it kinda reminds me of a dentist's office)
32x32 - Science Lab.
32x32 - Hydroponics Area
32x32 - Hangar #1.
48x32 - small landing bay (32x32 classic space landing plate + 16x32)
48x48 - Undefined yet, but it has an airlock and space suit storage.
32x32 - Crew Quarters (3 officers and 8 crew)
32x32 - Cafeteria with restrooms for crew
32x32 - Storage room
32x32 - Storage room
16x16 - Storage

32x32 - Undecided
32x32 - T.B.D. - Another Lab? A Navigation Room? A Controls Room?

16x32 - Hallway
16x32 - Hallway
16x32 - Hallway
16x32 - T-hallway
16x16 - I can't even remember whether it's a room or hallway
16x32 - Hallway (not sure if is going to be I, T, H or S).