Re: VLC Bulk Ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:12:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:

Sorry, don't mean to intrude, but I saw this on the 'all messages'
overview and had to comment:

I did notice one odd thing... HE stated that a min of 1000 of one
element would be needed then in the next paragraph he said 50 or 100
depending on the element size... Very odd.

The '1000' was never stated to be a minimum - it was just an example, to
contrast with 1 each of 1,000 different parts.

However, we as a  group should discuss bulk buys as a collective to keep
costs down and give all of us a sane amount of some part.

A very good idea, and I think I'll steal it and suggest it to NELUG. (in
fact, I'll crosspost this message...)