Subject:
Visit to Boston April 15-16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:21:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm going to be in the Boston
area on Saturday April 15, and Sunday April 16.  I have mentioned this
to Todd, and we are thinking about meeting up Saturday night.  Is
anyone else interested in meeting?  If so, LMK when you can.  It would
be nice if we could arrange some mini-fest so I can meet more people
at once.

I didn't think within a month I would be on both coasts, meeting up
with AFOLs :)  I just got back from San Francisco and Madera, where I
met 4 AFOLs - Tom McDonald, Paul Gyugyi, Roger Rothhaar, and Mike
Poindexter...

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org