 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 327
326  |  328
Subject:
Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:45:23 GMT

Now that september is coming to a close and BrickFest is starting to become a
memory, perhaps it's time to get together for a monthly meeting in the next
coming weeks.  I'm sure there's lots to discuss!

I am unable to host due to the small nature of my townhouse.  Any suggestions
for time and place?

  -Joe-