 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 292
Re: NCLUG website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message
I tried visiting your site, but the link goes to eBay. What's up?

-Suz

Can you please change the link to http://www.nclug.cc?

Ok, done.

Now you might want to correct it on your member profile page.
;-)

-Suz