 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 253
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:28:14 GMT

To All,

Wow, your display looks really awesome. There is so much to say, but it is
great! I noticed there is a kids table, perhaps? Is that for one of those
workshops, or another purpose?

I loved the trailer too, at MichLUG's Contraption show this weekend, we were
talking about that. Maybe a big MichLUG painting on the side, heh heh.

Excellent job, NCLUG! It certainly gives inspiration for our GATS display in
a month!

Scott S.
--
Member, MichLUG - Michigan Lego Users Group - www.michlug.org