Subject:
First WMLTC Meeting - Dec 17th - Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:07:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Date: Saturday, December 17th 12pm-3pm
Address: David Kohrman’s residence (zip code 49024) - Email club for exact address.

Post note about WMLTC:

MichLUG and WMLTC are pleased to announce the formation of a new Lego club. WMLTC is a chapter of MichLUG and will share resources and members. We formed the chapter to better serve the needs of club members on this side of the state. It is our hope that with local meetings and events we can encourage more AFOLs to participate.

We are actively looking for other adults passionate about the lego hobby who want to share creations with like minded enthusiasts. We currently expect that our show schedule will be more subdued that MichLUG’s hectic pace of 20+ events a year. Perhaps aiming instead for 4 shows and 4 meetings a year