Re: MichLUG Event Update: The Henry Ford Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Ken Koleda wrote:
The You-Build a Castle workshops held Saturdays at the Henry Ford Museum will
conclude this weekend, December 19th. The Castle build runs from 1pm to 3pm.

More information including link to the museum website are here:
http://www.michlug.org/events/#THF2009

We also have a train layout in the museum, some pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/decojim/sets/72157622865521104/

Also, we have display cases containing many club member MOCS and some classic
Lego sets, some pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76377410@N00/sets/72157622902061944/

Thanks,
Ken Koleda
MichLUG Member

Fantastic - really enjoyed the pictures.  Wish I was there.
Do I see a coach from the DeWitt Clinton in the background in this picture?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/decojim/4129429711/in/set-72157622865521104/

Thanks,
Ed